LoPro™Max OneZone underfloor heating kit
Prices exc VAT
A high heat output system laid directly over existing floors, ideal for renovations
LoPro™Max OneZone is a low profile underfloor heating system for renovations that is laid directly over an existing floor. It uses a specialist self-levelling compound (included in every pack) to give a perfect floor finish and exceptional heat outputs. The impressive performance makes LoPro™Max suitable for rooms with large amounts of glazing, such as kitchens with bi-fold doors, or renovations where insulation levels may be difficult to improve.
As with all OneZone™ systems, it includes high quality components that offer reliability and ease of installation. You also have a choice of two market-leading thermostats; either the all-in-one SmartStat or the wireless neoAir.
- Superior heat output of 120W/m2
- Total height build-up of just 22mm over existing floor
- Heats up as quickly as a traditional radiator
- Pack sizes available for rooms from 4-60m2
- Includes the same standard of high quality components that are found in a Nu‑Heat fully designed system
There are some delivery restrictions - please read the 'Delivery' tab below.
- Pre-assembled single-zone manifold, based on the same high quality design used for Nu-Heat fully designed systems, reduces installation time
- Correct amount of LoPro™QuickSet self-levelling compound
- Pump and blending valve module, complete with isolation valves for easy pressure testing
- Pipe distributor set (4-way for systems less than 35m², 8-way for systems 35m² and over)
- Thermo-electric actuator
- OneZone™ wiring centre with labelled terminals for a straightforward installation
- 10mm Fastflo™ underfloor heating tube
- LoPro™ castellated panel
- LoPro™ edge isolation strip
- A choice of programmable thermostat – either the hard-wired SmartStat with integrated smart control or the wireless, battery-powered neoAir, with the option to upgrade to smart control
- Detailed installation manuals and user instructions
- Delivery by carrier within 2 days
The only components needed to complete the installation are electrical cable and pipework from the OneZone™ control unit to the heating circuit.
Choose from two market-leading control options:
Hard-wired, all-in-one SmartStat
SmartStat is a hard-wired thermostat with built-in smart functionality for flexible heating control via smartphone or tablet. Simply download the SmartStat App to a chosen device to adjust the heating from any location.
A popular option for renovation projects, the wireless neoAir avoids the need for chasing any wires into walls*, protecting décor. It can also be easily upgraded to offer the same smart control functionality as the SmartStat by adding the neoHub+ (please call us on 01404 549770 to upgrade). The neoAir system includes an RF switch, enabling wireless control of the boiler and pump, avoiding the need to run cabling from the wiring centre back to the boiler.
If using floor or air sensors then cabling to the thermostat will be required.
A wide range of floor coverings can be used with our underfloor heating systems.
For optimum performance hard surfaces such as ceramic tiles, slate, stone and marble are recommended as they provide the best transfer of heat, meaning quicker response times.
Carpet, engineered timber and vinyl floor coverings also work well with underfloor heating.
- A floor-temperature limiting thermostat is supplied with LoPro™Max and should be used where sensitive materials such as Amtico, which has a maximum floor temperature of 27˚C, are chosen.
- Natural timber is not a suitable floor finish for LoPro™Max OneZone
- When choosing carpet, please note that the combined tog value of the carpet and underlay should not exceed 2.5 in order to maintain the efficiency of the underfloor heating
Delivery in 2 working days. There are some delivery restrictions - please talk to Nu-Heat if you think there may be access issues.
Please note that all deliveries are shipped to a kerbside, so it is important to make sure that you have appropriate help and equipment to transfer goods from the lorry to the site. View the delivery guide.
We also recommend