LoPro®Lite OneZone® underfloor heating kit
Prices exclude VAT
LoPro®Lite OneZone® kit
A versatile, lightweight option for installing over existing floors.
Strong and lightweight, LoPro®Lite is a versatile underfloor heating system designed for a straightforward installation. A completely dry system, there is no waiting for screed to dry, and floor coverings can be fitted immediately.
As with all OneZone® systems, it uses the same high quality components that feature in Nu-Heat’s fully designed solutions and includes market-leading thermostat; the wireless neoAir.
- Completely dry install – no waiting for screeds to dry
- Pre-routed, high-density EPS board with excellent point-load strength
- Laid over the existing floor for minimal disruption
- Just 15mm total height build-up before floor deck
- Diffuser plates ensure even heat distribution
- Includes the same standard of high quality components that are found in a Nu‑Heat fully designed system
LoPro®Lite includes everything you need for a lightweight, low-profile underfloor heating installation.
- Pre-assembled single-zone manifold, based on the same high quality design used for Nu-Heat fully designed systems, reduces installation time
- Pump and blending valve module, complete with isolation valves for easy pressure testing
- Pipe distributor set (4-way for systems less than 35m2, 8-way for systems 35m2 and over)
- Thermo-electric actuator
- OneZone® wiring centre with labelled terminals for a straightforward installation
- A unique, high-density, pre-routed EPS board and castellated edge detail for easy, multi-directional run-back to the manifold
- 10mm FastFlo® underfloor heating tube for minimal height build-up and maximum flexibility
- Diffuser plates for even heat distribution
- A wireless, battery-powered neoAir thermostat, with the option to upgrade to smart control
- Detailed installation manuals and user instructions
- Delivery by carrier within 2 days
A popular option for renovation projects, the wireless neoAir avoids the need for chasing any wires into walls*, protecting décor. It can also be easily upgraded to offer the smart control functionality by adding the neoHub+ (please call us on 01404 549770 to upgrade). The neoAir system includes an RF switch, enabling wireless control of the boiler and pump, avoiding the need to run cabling from the wiring centre back to the boiler.
If using floor or air sensors then cabling to the thermostat will be required.
OneZone® has been designed so that installation requires no prior experience or any specialist tools and arrives pre-built, complete with everything that you will need to install it; system controls, flexible Fastflo® heating tube and a fully illustrated installation manual. OneZone® installations typically require 8 to 20 hours, depending on the size of the system. However, this is dependent on the specific project and can vary.
A wide range of floor coverings can be used with our underfloor heating systems.
For optimum performance hard surfaces such as ceramic tiles, slate, stone and marble are recommended as they provide the best transfer of heat, meaning quicker response times.
Carpet, engineered timber and vinyl floor coverings, such as Amtico and Karndean, also work well with underfloor heating.
When choosing carpet, please note that the combined tog value of the carpet and underlay should not exceed 2.5 in order to maintain the efficiency of the underfloor heating.
Delivery will be made within 2 working days. The price of delivery is included in the OneZone® pack price.
Special delivery requirements, such as Next Day and Saturday delivery will be charged extra. Please contact Freephone 0800 731 1976, quoting your customer reference to arrange.