Screed OneZone™ underfloor heating kit
Prices exc VAT
The most popular and cost-effective system for new build extensions and conservatories
The Screed OneZone™ is simple to install as part of a new extension or conservatory. The UFH tube is clipped into the insulation layer before the screed – whether trowel applied or liquid pumped – is poured. This system offers a good, efficient heat transfer in a simple and cost-effective package.
As with all OneZone™ systems, it includes high quality components that offer reliability and ease of installation. You also have a choice of two market-leading thermostats; either the all-in-one SmartStat or the wireless neoAir.
- Good heat output of 100W/m2
- Pack sizes available for rooms from 10-60m2
- Simple to install as part of the build schedule
- No additional height build-up - it is set within the screed floor
- Includes the same standard of high quality components that are found in a Nu‑Heat fully designed system
- Pre-assembled single-zone manifold, based on the same high quality design used for Nu-Heat fully designed systems, reduces installation time
- Pump and blending valve module, complete with isolation valves for easy pressure testing
- Pipe distributor set (4-way for systems less than 35m2, 8-way for systems 35m2 and over)
- Thermo-electric actuator
- OneZone™ wiring centre with labelled terminals for a straightforward installation
- 10mm Fastflo™ underfloor heating tube
- ClipTrack to hold the 10mm tube
- Edge isolation strip
- Individual tube staples
- A choice of programmable thermostat – either the hard-wired SmartStat with integrated smart control or the wireless, battery-powered neoAir, with the option to upgrade to smart control
- Detailed installation manuals and user instructions
- Delivery by carrier within 2 days
Choose from two market-leading control options:
Hard-wired, all-in-one SmartStat
SmartStat is a hard-wired thermostat with built-in smart functionality for flexible heating control via smartphone or tablet. Simply download the SmartStat App to a chosen device to adjust the heating from any location.
A popular option for renovation projects, the wireless neoAir avoids the need for chasing any wires into walls*, protecting décor. It can also be easily upgraded to offer the same smart control functionality as the SmartStat by adding the neoHub+ (please call us on 01404 549770 to upgrade). The neoAir system includes an RF switch, enabling wireless control of the boiler and pump, avoiding the need to run cabling from the wiring centre back to the boiler.
If using floor or air sensors then cabling to the thermostat will be required.
OneZone™ has been designed so that installation requires no prior experience or any specialist tools and arrives pre-built, complete with everything that you will need to install it; system controls, flexible Fastflo™ heating tube and a fully illustrated installation manual. OneZone™ installations typically require two full working days. However, this is dependent on the specific project and can vary.
A wide range of floor coverings can be used with our underfloor heating systems.
For optimum performance hard surfaces such as ceramic tiles, slate, stone and marble are recommended as they provide the best transfer of heat, meaning quicker response times.
Carpet, engineered timber and vinyl floor coverings, such as Amtico and Karndean, also work well with underfloor heating.
When choosing carpet, please note that the combined tog value of the carpet and underlay should not exceed 2.5 in order to maintain the efficiency of the underfloor heating.
Delivery will be made within 2 working days. The price of delivery is included in the OneZone™ pack price.
Special delivery requirements, such as Next Day and Saturday delivery will be charged extra. Please contact Freephone 0800 731 1976, quoting your customer reference to arrange.
We also recommend